- When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie".
- If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour.
- If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think
- As the original purchaser of content sold on JOB SKILLS CITY, you are entitled to access and use the content which is identified in the course and which is on the JOB SKILLS CITY website. In order to access and use this content, you must register with JOB SKILLS CITY and create a password to use in accessing the content on the Website.
- Your password is unique and exclusive to you, and you may not transfer your password to any other person or allow any other person to use your password to access or use content on the Website. You agree to notify JOB SKILLS CITY immediately if any other person makes unauthorized use of your password. JOB SKILLS CITY reserves the right to suspend or revoke your password in the event of any misuse of your password or any use of your password in violation of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any such suspension or revocation, you will not be entitled to any refund or payment.
- Upon registration, JOB SKILLS CITY grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, personal license to access and use the JOB SKILLS CITY content identified in the content you purchased via an online/offline reader.
- JOB SKILLS CITY will not be liable for any delay or interruption in your access to the site or any content located on the site, or for any transmission errors, equipment or software incompatibilities, force majeure or other failure of performance. JOB SKILLS CITY will use reasonable efforts to correct any failure of performance, but JOB SKILLS CITY will not be required to make any changes to any equipment or software used by JOB SKILLS CITY or its contractors or agents to ensure compatibility with any equipment or software used by you. You may not use the site or the content on the site for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to the use of any of the content to market or sell goods or services to any person. You agree not to launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," to access the site.
- JOB SKILLS CITY reserves the right to change, suspend access to, or remove any or all of the content on the Website at any time, for any reason, in its sole discretion. JOB SKILLS CITY also reserves the right to discontinue the Website at any time, either temporarily or permanently. In the event of the removal of any content from the Website or the termination of the Website, you will not be entitled to any refund or payment.
- You agree that your use of the site shall be at your sole risk, and job skills city will not be held liable in any way for your use of the site or for any information contained on the site. all content contained in or referred to on the site is provided "as is," without any representations or warranties, express or implied. to the fullest extent permitted by law, job skills city disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. job skills city makes no warranties that the site will be error-free, or that any errors will be corrected, or that the site or the server from which the site is operated will be free of viruses or other potentially harmful codes. under no circumstances, including negligence, shall job skills city be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages and expenses of any kind (including, without limitation, personal injury or property damage, lost profits, and damages arising from computer viruses, business interruption, lost data, unauthorized access to or use of site servers or any personal information stored therein, or any interruption or cessation of operation of the site) arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the site or any information contained on the site, whether such damages are based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to this site or your use of this site must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, and will thereafter be permanently barred.
Returns and Refunds Policy.
Thank you for shopping at www.jobskillscity.com
- Non-tangible irrevocable goods ("Digital products")
- We do not issue refunds for non-tangible irrevocable goods ("digital products") once the order is confirmed and the product is sent.
- We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
- Contact us for any issues:
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org