Bakery & Confectionery - Training Manual
This training manual will teach you basic baking procedures, the various kinds of ingredients used in baking, the equipment required, etc. You will also leam the basics of managing a small bakery in case you want to set up your own.
The primary objective of developing this course manual is to impart a skill to you which could either help you to take up a job in a bakery or set up a bakery or simply delight family members with a constant supply of delicious products.
National Institute of Open Schooling - Gov. of India
Bakery and Confectionery (PDF)
- Chapter 1: Ingredients & Equipment
- Chapter 2: Biscuits
- Chapter 3: Cakes
- Chapter 4: Icings
- Chapter 5: Pastes or Mixtures
- Chapter 6: Breads & Bread Rolls
- Chapter 7: Danish Pastries & Croissant
- Chapter 8: Accounting Procedures
- Chapter 9: Glossory of Bakery Terms