Basics Of Electronics - Electronics Level 3
This video lesson provides an introduction to the basics of electronics. It covers topics such as:
- What is electricity?
- What are electrons?
- What are circuits?
- What are components?
- How do components work together?
The lesson also includes a number of practical exercises that will help you to understand the concepts that are being discussed.
This video lesson is designed for students who are new to electronics. It is a great way to learn the basics of electronics and to get started with your electronics journey.
Here are some of the key takeaways from the video lesson:
- Electricity is the flow of electrons through a conductor.
- Electrons are negatively charged particles that orbit the nucleus of an atom.
- Circuits are paths that allow electricity to flow.
- Components are devices that are used to control or modify the flow of electricity.
- Components can be combined to create circuits that perform a variety of functions.
Electronics Level 3 - BASIC ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION Part 1
Electronics Level 3 - BASIC ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION Part 2
Electronics Level 3 - BASIC ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION Part 3