Comprehensive Guide To Small Scale African Catfish Farming
This manual has been developed for the classroom training and demonstration. It comprises catfish farming management best practices from pre-stocking management to marketing.
The structure of the manual allows for flexibility in undertaking future training opportunities, by utilising a modular format, with each module containing its own supporting information. This flexibility, therefore, facilitates targeting of groups with different levels of formal education, courses with particular emphases, and varying time availability of potential participants.
Author: Western Region Coastal Foundation, Ghana
Comprehensive Guide to Small Scale African Catfish Farming (PDF)
- Introduction to African Catfish Farming as a Business
- Module 1: Pre-Stocking Management
- Module 2: Stocking Management
- Module 3: Post Stocking Management
- Module 4: Harvesting & Marketing